Customer Service Junior Specialist
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone interview will assess where in Accenture will you make the best use of your skills. Here are few options, that you might consider:
- You will support our global clients in their customer service processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will monitor, process and manage timely transactions keeping everything on track.
- You will handle business to business relations with our global clients, negotiate and influence their suppliers and vendors to collect due receivables. Assertiveness and communications skills are your strength.
- You will be responsible for the dedicated activities within the Backoffice process supporting our Client on a daily basis. Your responsibilities might include processing order forms and assuring correctness of the required elements.
- Become a helping hand to our global clients whenever they contact you. Solve their problems and come up with new solutions for the cooperation.
What we expect from you:
- Very good English and Italian (at least B2 level).
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word (SAP knowledge would be an asset)
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset