In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing VAT reporting and accounting process
- Preparing and controlling statistical tax reports,eg. intrastate, EC sales list,tax rate changes in SAP
- Providing audit support specific to VAT reporting
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of required financial reports that meet or exceed the Service Level Agreement
- Supporting Tax Lead and Tax Manager in identifying, defining and implementing processes improvement opportunities
- Assisting with operational dashboard. Ensuring data for all assigned metrics are available
- Coordinating compliance of the process and proactively introducing best practices
- Acting as the escalation point for the most complex queries and the most sensitive stakeholders
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You are aware of/experienced in VAT reporting process
- You are detail oriented and focused on quality
- You have excellent Excel skills and very good working knowledge of SAP
- You present very good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Your command of English is very good
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process