A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
Workday Payroll Functional Analyst
(System Support Area)
Workday Functional Analyst position is a part of the Global Workday organization and is responsible for ongoing support specific to PwC’s Workday post-implementation care, responsible for tasks including incident resolution and request fulfillment.
- Maintains business systems including resolving users’ issues
- Contribute to change management process including functional requirements identification and validation
- Create and deliver appropriate system support documentation and knowledge articles
Area of responsibility
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support Workday Users globally
- Identify the workaround/solution and resolve incident within the agreed service levels
- Provide guidance on alternative resolutions on recurring or ongoing issues
- Document troubleshooting or resolution steps
- Work with the Service Desks to provide updates to the user, on the status of the incident
- Engage and coordinate with the vendor, when required
- Invoke escalation processes; involve multiple resolver groups, as needed
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology, or a related field.
- At least 1 year experience working with or supporting Workday Payroll module
- Knowledge in Workday Absence, Benefits or Compensation modules will be an advantage
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong customer oriented personality coupled with the ability to mitigate problems and deliver solutions on the expected level
- Fluent English is a must
- Communicative Polish would be an advantage.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Participation in multi-territory activities in Workday system business support area
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
- Opportunity to engage in after-hours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Your career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions