Legal Counsel in Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have experience dealing with legal and regulatory matters related to Global Wealth Management (GWM)? Do you enjoy searching for answers? Are you interested in planning and coordinating all strategic activities related to Global Wealth Management Chief Operating Officer (COO), Credit Risk Officer (CRO) and Client Strategy Officer (CSO)?
We're looking for someone like this to:
- advise our business on all matters arising from the Wealth Management COO, CRO and CSO functions across all areas;
- acting as a partner to the WM COO, CRO and CSO to ensure alignment and clear delineation of responsibilities;
- coordinate strategic GWM initiatives and projects with an impact across all Legal GWM functions and
locations to ensure efficient and adequate legal support;
- think strategically, make decisions that have real impact for our business and clients
- analyze business processes and activities related to client strategy, identify legal risks and support our business to resolve them;
- review and draft legal documentation;
- liaise with internal partners to identify most suitable solutions for our business;
- give clear and concise legal advice to our businesses and functions.
You'll be working in the Legal Global Wealth Management team. We’re responsible for providing legal advice and support to the GWM business and identify, assess and address legal issues arising from business activities. Our goal is to make sure our clients get systematic, coherent and tailored services and therefore we work closely with our colleagues around the globe.
The role is based in Zabierzów.
- top-tier legal education
- worked in a similar position before, either in private practice or in-house
- in-depth regulatory, tax and credit related legal know-how
- very strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of the financial services business
- natural intellectual curiosity to identify and get to the bottom of key matters and develop an appropriate solution
- experience in working with senior leadership teams
- willingness to engage in project work with other teams and functions
- comfortable working in a dynamic legal environment
- strong written and verbal communication skills, with solid judgment
- fluency in English (German would be an additional asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Legal Counsel in Global Wealth Management | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."