Business Analyst - Robotics Process Automation
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• collaborate with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automation that increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk
• design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
• develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies for identified robotics solutions
• analyze and test existing systems for compatibility with preferred automation platforms
• support business case development
You’ll be working in the Robotics Readiness team in Wroclaw – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support GWMO service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
• business analysis experience and/or a change management background - previous experience in Robot Process Automation projects is desirable
• experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
• strong communication skills
• fluency in English (German or other language skills are a plus)
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
• a confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Analyst - Robotics Process Automation | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."