Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering user friendly and rich functional frontend applications? Do you want to work with modern technologies and be part of our Agile development team in Wroclaw? We are looking for someone like you.
You'll be working in UBS Wealth Management Americas (WMA) IT organization. We are looking for someone to work in our Technology team to focus on the new multi-year technology initiative to revamp and enhance one of our SW platforms. We are responsible for providing the core applications used by the Financial Advisors, branch support staff, and the home office team. We are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of these applications. It is a development tech role that entails working with teams in US and Hungary, and other partner teams in multiple geographic locations around the world.
• Experience as QA Engineer
• Knowledge of Java 8+, REST, Rest Clients (e.g. PostMan, Chrome Advanced Rest Client).
• Experience with Java unit testing, TestNG, JUnit, Mocks, Stubs.
• Experience with test automation frameworks like Selenium, Selenide (incl. Data Providers, Page Objects).
• Experience with CI tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, reporting by Allure.
• Experience with maven, IDE: IntelliJ, version control: git.
• Familiarity with CSS selectors, HTML.
• Knowledge of JIRA, SDLC, familiarity with test management JIRA plugins like X-Ray.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
QA Engineer | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."