For our client leading SSC in Cracow we are looking for RTR Accountant with Spanish, as part of the team you will be responsible for a wide range of activities:
- intercompany accounting and reconciliation,
- complete monthly general ledger accounts and bank reconciliations,
- performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts,
- perform general ledger close process,
- fixed Assets accounting,
- accruals accounting,
- tax reporting,
- providing support specifically to external and internal audits,
- recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas,
- identifying potential process improvements opportunities,
- supporting other team members in day to day processes,
- providing audit suport.
- university degree educational background in finance and accounting will be highly desirable,
- at least 1+ years of experience in accountancy/finance,
- experience in an international environment will be an asset,
- experience with ERP accounting systems (e.g. Oracle),
- knowledge of international financial accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS) would be an asset,
- practical knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word),
- very good language skills in English and Spanish (B1/B2).
- interesting projects in the international environment,
- stable employment in a multinational company,
- possibility for further development,
- attractive salary and bonuses.