For our client leading SSC in Cracow we are looking for Reconciliation Senior Specialist, as part of the team you will be responsible for a wide range of activities:
- perform General Accounting activities, complete specific month and close tasks, clear errors, execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- ensure the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds),
- apply accounting techniques, standard practices and Reconciliation Policy to perform the monthly reconciliation,
- participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation,
- assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures and participate in global process improvements,
- support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment, resolve problems and difficult issues by implementing new solutions,
- support the development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for the assigned area and foster knowledge sharing,
- living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- 4+ years of experience in General Accounting (General Ledger/Financial Reporting/Reconciliation),
- demonstrate advanced understanding of GL, financial accounting, reporting, controlling, internal control, audit background are a strong plus,
- practical knowledge of ERP system (Oracle, SAP) and exposure to Accounting tools (Trintech Certification or BlackLine) a strong plus,
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (functions, pivot table),
- proficient in business English,
- ability to build and share knowledge in the team and across teams,
- problem-solving attitude, and very good organization and coordination skills.
- enjoy stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology,
- collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance,
- receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.