State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Head of Communications and Marketing Poland, Vice President
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-635255
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Head of Communications and Marketing Poland is responsible for supporting the successful delivery of State Street’s global marketing strategy as well as developing and implementing the local communication strategy for Poland. The role reports to the Head of Client, Business and International Marketing and Head of Business Services in Poland and manages the global marketing and Poland communications teams.
- Works with the global and regional marketing team leads, supports the implementation of the global marketing strategy by building, developing and overseeing the Poland-based global marketing team.;
- Is a member of the Global Marketing Leadership Team and the Client, Business and International Marketing Management Team;
- Develops and executes the local media and digital strategies and plans while ensuring its alignment with the global strategy and guidelines. A large part of the focus is on employer brand building;
- Oversees, develops and executes the local internal communications program – aligned with the global internal communications strategy and plan – to connect employees with the global and local strategy, priorities, goals and corporate initiatives and drive engagement at all levels;
- Ensures internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages;
- Supports the execution and delivery of innovative communications tactics across a variety of channels including our social intranet platform, email newsletters, video, audio, online and internal meetings and more;
- Is responsible for developing and executing communication plans as needed, as well as writing content for key channels (including senior management blogs, organizational announcement emails, briefing documents, presentations etc);
- Reviews and approves the work of the team, ensuring the highest of standards and adherence to the corporate style guide, tone and branding;
- Tracks and measures the effectiveness of internal and external communications programs and continuously makes improvements to meet objectives and ensure that the optimal processes are in place;
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Global Marketing team members and local executives, stakeholders, and peers.
Skills and Required Knowledge
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and PR (incl. digital and social media) as well as employer brand/communications;
- Knowledge of marketing and communications best practices;
- People management experience (managing large teams within a global/matrix structure);
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office pack: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and general computer proficiency;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with colleagues from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures;
- Must be a highly motivated and energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment—both independently and as a dedicated team member.
Education and Experience
- Approximately 8-10 years of experience in marketing and communications;
- Experience of working in large and complex global organizations (Financial services experience will be an asset);
- University degree, in a marketing communications-related discipline preferable;
- Fluency in both Polish and English and strong written English;
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.