Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
Financial Operations (FO) plays a vital role in enabling the delivery of Finance Functional excellence to Royal Dutch Shell. In the delivery of its core processes FO ensures: the quality of the data & data model for key aspects of Finance; the design, implementation and measurement of a number of those core processes; the design and delivery of a fit for purposes control framework and provides business insights through advanced data and process analytics.
Reporting & Analysis (R&A) employs some 25% of the total staff of FO. The core purpose of R&A is to provide a top quality team to drive an agenda of financial accounting, reporting and analysis that delivers the majority of relevant external and internal reporting for RDS.
Planning and Appraisal is one of the most advanced areas delivered out of the Krakow for Shell with oversight of all global Upstream businesses (so called Strategic Themes - Deep Water; Shales and Conventional Oil and Gas).
The R&A PAR Center of Excellence team, an internal standardisation leader is accountable for the process coordination and delivery of the core materials used by the Upstream Directorate and Strategic Theme teams in provision to internal customers.
On this job you will be responsible to reliably deliver core FP&A products with a strong focus to continuously improve them. You will play a key role in cooperation with global stakeholders to achieve this goal, needing to understand their issues, constructively challenge their inputs and work together on a high quality product suite.
This job has a strong focus on automation and will provide you with opportunity to work with latest tools and technologies.
Business Interface & Foundation Delivery
• This job will partner directly with Upstream top management.
• Accountable for ensuring quality deliverables across Upstream PAR community both for Strategic Theme delivery but also Global PAR deliverables.
PAR Processes and Standardization
• This role requires the incumbent to act as process owner for Upstream FP&A deliverables ensuring the team is structured and resourced to deliver the core of all major PAR projects for further content additions from the global and Strategic Themes.
• The role will be accountable for maintaining & communicating aligned timelines for Upstream FP&A delivery (balancing Strategic Theme and Global requirements)
• The role will be accountable for owning the repository of standard core FP&A products and ensuring they evolve over time per customer needs
• The role will be accountable for delivering key business insights to senior leadership both in periodic and ad hoc deliverables.
• The role will be accountable for representing the Upstream FP&A community in various forums and in engagements with system and process owners.
• Work seamlessly with the Group Reporting Team, Strategic Theme Finance Leads, Integrated Gas Finance Leads and functional support teams to drive an integrated FP&A improvement agenda.
• Act as Control Owner for a variety of SOx controls operated by the team. Ensure controls are well designed, understood, and operated properly
Leadership & Capability
• Lead a team of ca 9 analysts and ensure delivery of the requisite FP&A deliverables to both Strategic Theme & Central stakeholders
• Coach and develop excellence in FP&A competencies in the team. This person will be responsible for ensuring their team is filled with excellent analysts who are continually developed.
• As a senior leader in FO, the incumbent is expected to contribute to the wider community through recruitment, organisational initiatives and especially by personal delivery of inter-team improvement initiatives.
Digitization & Improvement
• Identify opportunities to drive digitalization as a key lever for driving efficiency.
• Pilot and embed innovative solutions for PAR that leverage new technologies to make PAR delivery more efficient and effective
People & Leadership:
Excellent people management skills with strong focus on leadership
Excellent relationship skills - with the ability to effectively leverage a matrix organisation (FO/CoE/Business) and enable themselves to focus on partnering and performance
Structured decision making capability
Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines and quick turnaround and still maintain an immaculate attention to detail
Process & Improvement:
Experience with continuous improvement (especially Lean) and change management is important and will be developed
Mindset to drive true global standards in a customer centric way
Technical capabilities in automation and data management or the aptitude to develop these skills.
Finance & Business Partnering:
Incumbent should have a professional qualification such as CIMA or ACCA (or a locally recognized equivalent)
A strong understanding of financial and management reporting combined with the ability to easily identify value drivers and appropriate performance metrics
The ability to understand data quickly and translate into relevant insights
Ability to articulate insights into actionable agendas, that are understood by business partners in non-financial terms
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.