What's on Offer
- Location in city center of Warsaw
- Work in international and developing company
- Christmas bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Private medical care
- Provides detailed functional expertise to Key Users for SAP: HRIS system and iTMS Rewards module.
- SAP: HRIS & iTMS Rewards module issue and incident management inclusive of troubleshooting, full resolution and documentation; develops and provides inputs to solutions and if needed, escalates to resolver; in cases where solutions lead to continuous improvement opportunities he/she is responsible to lead testing, training, documentation and communication in the region as part of the implementation of the new solutions.
- Activity coordination, consultancy of complex issues on business critical master data changes such as re-organizations, mass data line manager changes or interface projects serving as a key project functional member clearly articulating the change process needed in SAP: HRIS and working with project team to outline and obtain all critical information/support to initiate change in the system and if needed, working with partners to implement the change.
- Regional partner in the annual merit process; collaborate table updates with other RFEs, manage data integrity investigation and resolution; partner with Rewards to identify audits and timelines based on the merit cycle; train Key Users and manage communications for issue resolution.
- Ensures service levels are being met and proactively engages with customers on the status of their cases.
- Lead the development of key user and end user training
- Lead the tracking of all issues/incidents and/or requests and provide updates on status of cases to customers or project teams. Lead the identification and implementation of continuous improvement projects/initiatives when consistent issues arise in SAP: HRIS or iTMS Rewards Module.
- Drive data integrity and accuracy controls, reporting and address of exceptions.
- Monitors and reports health of the delivery operations across services through defined metrics.
- Perform system administration tasks, as defined.
- Responsible for regional and global (for global segments located in the region) project management, identification and escalation of global impacts, and participation in global projects.
- Develop and implement a communication plan to Europe Key Users and other customers to drive awareness and understand impacted of regional projects. Manage testing cycles including assigning project roles, developing scripts, assign project roles to complete testing requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience on similar position
- Fluent level of English
- SAP system experience or SuccessFactors system experience is beneficial
- Experience in international environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience of advanced problem solving, e.g. must be able to work in both a business process level and troubleshoot systems issues at the detailed operational level