Internship in Onboarding Team
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you want to get the experience in asset management business? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- manage institutional Clients' mandates data in various systems
- onboard new Clients' accounts
- maintain data relevant for regulatory reporting purposes
- participate in various projects relating to Clients' data
You’ll be working in the Portfolio Data team in Zabierzow (Eximius Business Park). We are responsible for maintenance of the correct account data for UBS Asset Management Clients. We cooperate closely with Transition Team, Client Reporting Team, Regulatory Reporting Team and Portfolio Managers
- a student status or university degree in finance, business or similar field
- understanding of basic investment funds' related terminology
- very good written and spoken English
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease)
- motivated with can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internship in Onboarding Team | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."