State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Middle Office Administrator in Cash & Collateral Team
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-635550
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role:
Perform the daily Collateral Management and Cash processes in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
Cash & Collateral Management
- Calculate all collateral movements required in accordance with the terms specified in the ISDA, PSA and ISMA agreements, as received by IFS.
- As authorized, direct and monitor cash and collateral payments for trade settlements.
- Support Supervisor in ensuring client issues are highlighted and escalated when necessary.
- Perform the collateral and cash work flows on allocated clients
- Ensure all daily counterpart statements are received and reviewed by the Team
- Interact on a daily basis with external parties i.e. clients and ISDA counterparts
- Identify trade, Independence Amounts (IA) and collateral balance breaks with counterparties
- Ensure all agreed collateral moves are completed, with the appropriate systems updated as record
- Ensure Detailed Checklist is complete
- During the course of normal day to day activities, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Reporting to Ireland Office
- Ensure daily checklist is complete and verify end of day process is completed.
- Highlight, escalate and report all issues to the client representative in Ireland pertaining to client service.
- Ensure daily correspondence with the Ireland Office to keep the Operations Manager up to date with relevant issues.
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
- State Street Employee Handbook
- Internal Procedures Manual
- Performance Planning and Review System
Specific Qualifications/ Skills:
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
Level Of Education:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Useful but not essential:
- A knowledge of OTC product types, collateral, cash and treasury related requirements
- Knowledge of processing functions:
- Cash moves (SWIFT)
- Good understanding of currency settlement and other applicable deadlines
- Understand the process flow from trade inception to close out
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.