State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Investor Services Associate 1
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-635547
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidate who has strong experience with Investment banking. Some one with strong financial knowledge with Financial background. Direct integration with client Middle and Front Office teams (Investment Managers) to resolve trade discrepancies or issues. Supporting resolution of complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide
Why this role is important to us:
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, India and the United Kingdom.
What you will be responsible for:
- The Investor Services team is a Client Facing role.
- The Investor Services Associate is the focal point for the day-to-day client services of the Investor Services Team.
- The Investor Services team answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post from external sources -shareholders, brokers, financial intermediaries, - i.e. Client Service Team, Service Delivery Team and internally from IFDS cross location functional teams supporting this business.
- The Investor Services team performs customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of instruction information in a timely manner and in accordance with agreed Client Service Agreement delivery timeframes.
- The Investor Services Associate will work independently and will also work on improving established guidelines and practices by consulting with the Team Leader and Manager where clarification or exception may be required.
- The investor Services Associate will investigate and co-ordinate all written customer complaints in line with the relevant internal procedures.
- The Investor Services Associate will provide support, escalation route when necessary to manage and resolve all queries received from external and internal parties.
- The Investor Services Associate plays a supporting role to Customer Services Team Leader and Managers and drives operational excellence by implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture.
AWD - All queries received in the Investor Services Team are monitored via the AWD (Automated Workflow Distributor) application. It tracks, controls and manages work through the appropriate processing steps based in the defined workflow. AWD is designed to reduce the physical handling of paper, to distribute the work to trained personnel and to track these pieces of work.
iFAST is used as our primary record-keeping system. The Shareholders Register & Unit holdings System, all shareholders, Broker, Fund, Fee & Dividend information is stored on this system.
Victor Buck - Media Dispatch Vendor Victor Buck will distribute the contract notes/statements and fax and email reports will be generated and sent to the Victor Buck inbox.
What we value:
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Demonstrate logical, analytical, critical and process thinking to identify, analyse and evaluate complex problems / issues.
- Maintains open communication channels with clients, peers and the Management.
- Initiate problem recovery, takes concrete steps to prevent and to reduce error reoccurrences in the future.
- Strongly adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and pro-actively react when foreseeing issues.
- Be prepared to achieve and strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Result Areas, both in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy of information given to the customer.
- Good knowledge of the company and interdependencies between Client Services and other business functions.
- Function at all times as a team player to build a positive atmosphere of co-operation within the department and where all team members are engaged.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference.
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook…).
- Previous experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services is preferred.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Strong client focus.
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.