State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Information Security Regulatory, Audit and Compliance Manager, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-628441
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Under the direction of the manager, the principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with key stakeholders to research and resolve potential compliance issues logged within the GRC system.
- Work with internal parties to facilitate the gathering of information to be used in response to information requests from internal and external clients including but not limited to SOC1, SOC2, and SOX.
- Assist with the coordination, tracking, and closure of CIS Requirements Exception Requests.
- Work with BU management to establish and implement corrective action plan as an outcome of any audit findings.
- Remain abreast of emerging issues and developments that have direct impact on the business area.
- Update and maintain several departmental reports for internal use and for distribution to senior management.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate will possess strong organizational, coordination skills and interpersonal skills.
- They should be proficient in the areas of gathering and analyzing data and generate reports, and strong project management skills
- Must be experienced and proficient with Word, Advanced Excel and database management and related software applications;
- Excellent oral and written communications; able to communicate and make presentations to various levels of management;
- must be able to effectively work in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence
- 5+ years of information security , compliance or audit experience
- Financial services experience a plus
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar certification recommended
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.