Senior Financial Reporting Specialist for Capital Adequacy
Finance, Financial Advisors
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– compile and analyze regulatory information for Finance and other business functions, with a focus on the regulatory exposures and risk weighted assets
– establish, develop and maintain sound controls and governance procedures around financial disclosures and regulatory filings
– interact with offshore personnel located in India with regards to the production of external reports and regulatory filings
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
– work on the implementation of a front to back pro forma reporting based on the finalized Basel III rules
– to meet tight deadlines, which will develop your time management skills
You’ll be working in the Capital Adequacy team in Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy, which is located in Zürich, London and Noida. We are responsible for preparation and analysis of capital adequacy information, which is currently one of the key measures of financial strength and stability in banking industry. This includes critical review of the UBS assets and the risk they carry, as well as calculation of certain capital ratios. In our team we also significantly contribute to external disclosures, such as the Capital Management section in the UBS Quarterly and Annual Reports.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
– a university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– interest in financial industry and financial markets(banking experience would be an asset)
– strong analytical skills
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems with strong attention to details
– comfortable in working within tight schedules and deadlines
– an effective team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Senior Financial Reporting Specialist for Capital Adequacy | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."