State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Performance and Analytics - Product Support Specialist, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-635515
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Production Support analyst will serve as the focal point for resolution of system issues worldwide, including primary contact with the technical resources supporting P&A core technology. The Production Support analyst will also communicate the priorities to the technical resources including production support, development and testing. In addition, the Production Support analyst will periodically review systems issues with global Systems Liaisons to determine areas where systematic solutions may be utilized.
- Strong knowledge of performance systems/applications (PnA, MySS)
- Knowledge of performance measurement calculations and standards.
- SQL, VBA knowledge
- General knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English.
- Economics/Accountancy/Business related degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in an Investment Performance (preferred) and/or a Fund Accounting Group
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.