Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
We are looking for a capable, adaptable and independent person to be part of a Global Operations team in Shell Legal with a focus on real estate. We work as a team in providing legal advice and support and strive to be accepted by the business as a reliable, credible professional business partner.
You will provide professional, timely and thorough legal research, review and support to the real estate team in US Downstream, Midstream & Commercial. The legal team is accountable for the group-wide professional delivery of real estate legal support. Our client manages one of the world’s largest corporate real estate portfolios.
• Researching commercial title issues and drafting document summaries
• Interfacing with title company to remove exceptions to title
• Assisting with the preparation of tools to guide business partners through the divestment process (i.e. checklists, templates, closing requirements and materials)
• Preparing consent and assignment templates
• Demonstrating Shell’s Foundational Behaviors
• Understanding the Shell Group structure and the Shell Control Framework
Since the team supports all US businesses, it’s a voluminous practice that is fast-moving and demanding. The candidate needs to be flexible, as working hours can be outside normal working hours from time to time due to the US location of the real estate team. While the role has a clear focus on US real estate related support, the Legal Services Global Operations team works as a central team supporting global operations and all staff are expected to take on support for other departments from time to time. This broadening of scope is also encouraged from a personal development perspective
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.