Legal Documentation Specialist fixed-term contract
Job Reference #
Do you have experience with legal and regulatory matters related to derivatives? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– provide legal coverage to UBS Asset Management's derivatives and trading activities globally
– negotiate trading documentation for full range of over-the-counter (OTC) and exchange-traded derivatives products, as well as prime brokerage, repo, and securities lending transactions
– help us understand and respond to regulatory developments in key jurisdictions which affect trading of financial products and documentation, including the United States, the European Union, and Asia
Based in Krakow/Zabierzow, you will work as part of the in-house legal team covering derivatives and trading issues for UBS Asset Management funds and accounts globally. At a high level that involves helping business stakeholders structure, document, and negotiate derivatives/securities transactions.
– a university degree in Law, Administration, Linguistics or Finance & Banking
– Ideally, 1-2 years of professional experience in financial industry and/or with legal documentation drafting
– Transactional expertise with, or interest in, various types of trading agreements, including ISDAs, master confirmation agreements, cleared swap documentation, prime brokerage agreements, futures agreements, repurchase agreements, and securities lending agreements
– Ability to understand and assist with regulatory compliance across multiple jurisdictions, including issues resulting from Dodd-Frank and EMIR derivatives reforms
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail-oriented
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Legal Documentation Specialist fixed-term contract | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."