PMO Specialist (Risk Change Team)
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong and diverse team of change professionals? Are you a flexible individual with the ability to deliver high quality results to our internal clients? Then we are looking for someone like you to:
- be an instrumental team member who is capable of delivering complex change to the firm by supporting large scale strategic and regulatory portfolios and programs;
- support efficient and effective program portfolio management capabilities using proven standards, processes and tools; and,
- provide extensive daily support and expertise mainly in the area of portfolio management.
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. You'll be based within the BCBS 239 program, one of the largest regulatory initiatives currently being undertaken bat UBS.
- bachelor's or master's degree – preferably in economics, finance or business administration and from a university or university of applied science;
- 2 years+ experience in change management, project management or in a consulting role – preferably in a financial services environment;
- comfortable working with financial figures or possess a strong understanding of finance;
- a highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication abilities who is able to work independently;
- experience in preparing meeting minutes, governance documents as well as presentations;
- solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- proficiency in English (verbal and written); and,
- PMP or any other project management certification as well as experience with CA PPM or Jira would be a strong asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
PMO Specialist (Risk Change Team) | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."