At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too. Now we offer also world-famous brand Starbucks as Ready To Drink coffee.
Are you an experienced sales /marketing /trade marketing person ready to enhance and create new solutions for a FMCG company? Looking for new challnges and experience?
Join us as Commercial Manager Starbucks RTD and you'll become a vital part of our growing company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer, sales and marketing orientation and willingness to develop your experience within a matrix organization, you are the one we are looking for!
Your main focus will be:
• Driving Starbucks business performance from a Polish Channel, Customer and Marketing perspective, locally.
• Working in close collaboration with Global MBB team (Milk Based Beverages), local sales and innovation teams.
• Identifying new channels and Customers for Starbucks RTD and supporting the negotiation process with new customers
• Owning direct customer relationship for Starbucks Priority Customers and Championing the Platforms across the business
• Developing clear Category and Point of Purchase vision, managing trade and marketing investments
• Establishing strong channel and customer priorities and growth strategies with relevant activity plans
• Localise Global sell in propositions for NPD’s, Shopper Activations, Line Extensions, Brand Activations
• Providing ongoing reporting and planning reqirements as specified by Global MBB team.
What we expect from you:
In regard to continuous growth of our Commercial Team we are currently looking for Commercial Manager Starbucks RTD with:
• A business-related degree or equivalent (marketing, economics, etc)
• Minimum 7-10 years of business experience from an FMCG company
• 3 years plus of relevant sales / customer / trade marketing experience in managerial role; preferably within beverages
• Direct P&L experience.
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in matrix, fast-paced environment. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical, negotiating and presenting skills.
What you can expect from us:
• Work in an international team & matrix structure,
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace,
• Medical care & additional benefits (multicafeteria)
• Trainings and professional induction in a new position,
• Development possibilities through tasks from various areas and international cooperation.
Help improve the everyday life of millions.
For additional information, please apply via this link.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.