In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Support ServiceNow end users from technical perspective
- Facilitate tool performance management
- Support tool CPI
Service Now is a service management and workflow solution, supporting HEINEKEN Finance processes to be delivered in the most efficient way.
Your responsibilities would include:
- As a ServiceNow Key User, you will be part of an innovative Agile Product Team where “out of the box” thinking is a success factor.
- You will support ServiceNow end-users from technical/tool perspective in handing service requests in most efficient manner.
- You will manage a variety of Stakeholders cross-streams in OpCo, HGSS and GBO in order to improve the ServiceNow platform and assure it is taken from MVP+ to Final Stage level.
- 1st level support; monitor and resolve incoming support requests in NextGen within agreed service level agreement (SLA).
- Provide extended end-user support during closing periods.
- Maintain approval & assignment groups in ServiceNow.
- Creation of system and process documentations.
- Maintain ServiceNow templates.
- Perform data analysis across work streams to manage process performance reporting.
- Email boxes; checking of non-processed queries within ServiceNow.
- Approval flow; continuous check of status for items stuck in approval (addressing necessary corrective steps to Operational Teams)
- Perform analysis on usage (e.g. remove approvers that didn’t work in ServiceNow for a certain period of time).
- Support the Service Management team with the creation of ServiceNow reporting.
- Maintaining backlog for ServiceNow.
- Analyze incoming support requests and define potential improvements.
- Develop ServiceNow templates.
- Provide input for continuous improvement.
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of overall experience in accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills, passionate about understanding business scenarios and developing creative solutions.
- Very good process understanding of financial processes.
- Basic understating around technical aspects of workflow solutions.
- Experience in working with Service Workflow management Tools and ERPs.
- You are Customer oriented.
- You have General understanding of business processes.
- You are Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet objectives.
- You have ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- You are Proactive in identifying and solving issues.
- You have a drive for continuous professional development in self and others.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process