Internship in Group Finance Reporting & Analytics team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you an analytic thinker? A motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for a finance and regulatory reporting specialist to:
• create internal and external financial reports for significant UBS entities
• prepare monthly standard management reporting for senior management
• report and analyze variances in financial information and perform ad-hoc analysis
• gather business requirements and use cases for business intelligence solutions and dashboards
proactively champion the new reporting services, in particular standardized reporting dashboards and the reporting distribution platform.
You’ll be working in the Reporting and Analytics team in Krakow. We produce and distribute best-in-class reporting products and analysis that support compliant and confident decision making. As a financial reporting specialist, you’ll play an important role in delivery of management information to the boards of significant UBS entities.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• financial studies or work experience with focus on financial reporting
• good knowledge of excel and Microsoft Office suite
• methodical, concise and accurate work style, with strong attention to detail and deadlines
• able to apply technical understanding to solve problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
• an aptitude for information technology and latest trends
• conscientious and focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internship in Group Finance Reporting & Analytics team | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."