Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
API / Microservices Integration Engineer
API / Microservices Integration Engineer
- Develops best practices, coding standards and tools for application development, execution and release.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, implements and modifies software-programming applications and software products
- Analyzes user stories and translates into detailed technical specifications.
- Provides complex stories breakdown into other developer tasks.
- Performs code review and acts as the ultimate code quality peer review contact point
- Defines and builds IT product interfaces and integration capabilities including, but not limited to, APIs, events, streaming
- Builds technical capabilities supporting products continuous delivery and operation needs
- Active participation and creation of Agile environment within the IT Product Team
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
Profile we look for
- Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- General knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyse requirements and develop solutions.
- Accountability for work effort.
- Previous experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar – minimum 5 years
- Experience and strong understanding of IT technologies in the technology stack: TypeScript, Angular, Java, Java Spring,
- Previous experience working in Agile (ideally SCRUM) environment
- Working experience of microservice technologies: APIs, Containers, Events, Continuous Delivery
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
API / Microservices Integration Engineer performs coding assignments. Depending on the size of the IT product he/she may be responsible for a large portion of coding or may have the work distributed between multiple developers. This role is also tasked with reviewing all code work for accuracy and functionality.
API / Microservices Integration Engineer also actively participates in IT product designs and makes sure the product has all integration capabilities to fit into existing IT landscape.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."