State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Junior Billing Accountant, Associate 1
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-636023
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Who we are looking for:
A candidate Finance or Accounting education or student of Finance field who can external and internal billing fund services, manager internal departments and external client queries. Review calculated invoices against contract.
Why is this role important:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for
What you will be responsible for:
As a Billing Accountant you will
- Support the internal and external billing of fund services to the business
- Manage internal departments and external clients queries relating to billing and reports and invoices
- Production of all invoices and credit notes raised from data provided by internal customers
- Review of calculated invoices against contracts agreed with clients
- Ensure billing related internal controls are followed
- Provide information to internal departments and external clients as needed to facilitate payment for invoices
- Reconcile billed accounts (funds) against P&L accounts
- Support management in billing related projects
- Other not specified duties might be assigned by direct manager accordingly to business needs and employee skills"
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Advanced English both in speaking and writing
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent time management
- Attention to details and problem solving approach
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with business and systems personnel
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability"
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.