Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
Are you looking for an opportunity to hold an IT Security and Risk Assessment Specialist role with high impact across our global organization?
As our new IT Security and Risk Assessment Specialist, you will join Arla IT Security Team, where 7 new colleagues are waiting for you. In close collaboration with Arla’s other IT specialists, managers, architects and vendors, you will work with operational security architecture and security solutions across all systems. You will be guiding your colleagues on computer security on systems, networks, applications and processes.
Your focus will be on:
• IT Security at an operational level
• Contributing to the ever ongoing development in IT environments e.g. Cloud solutions and Hybrid
• Contributing to determining the daily direction and future direction of the security infrastructure
and cloud solutions
• Performing risk assessment of information systems and infrastructure components at Arla production sites globally (20-30 travel days/yr)
• Develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security risks identified during risk assessments
• Maintaining and developing IT architecture principles and best practices in operational IT
security, in close cooperation with Arla Architects
• Working closely with vendors and Arla PMO to design new security solutions, contributing with your knowledge
and business insight
• You will act as a Subject Matter Expert in applying and evaluating security and share your
technical understanding of common IT security areas.
What competences we are looking for?
You work in a structured way, delivering to a high quality and are always oriented towards finding the best solutions. You enjoy a broad touch, and it is natural for you to take responsibility and make decisions. You exude professional self-confidence, as a skilled sparring partner on security issues. Teamwork across borders comes naturally to you and you enjoy learning and developing skills while sharing your knowledge and experience within your field of expertise. Your inherent flexibility and adaptive nature helps you to handle the ever-changing needs of a dynamic FMCG company. You are well-informed on security industry trends, mitigation techniques and security technologies, with the ability to translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units, recommending corrective actions.
• You should be at CISSP or CRISC level with experience in a similar IT security role, preferably within a
global IT installation.
• Experience with operational IT security and IT risk management
• Experience and knowledge of information security technologies (i.e. firewalls, IDS/IPS, DMZ, access controls, penetration testing, risk and vulnerability assessment, investigative techniques, authentication systems).
• You know how to engage with providers in the areas of Security, Datacenter/Cloud and Network
• Experience with Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure and related Security Components, including
deep knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory and Azure AD.
• Hands-on knowledge with ITIL processes
Finally, working and communicating in English is natural for you as well as creating long lasting
relationships both internally and externally.
The position will be based in Aarhus or Gdansk.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.