Who are we looking for?
- Professional experience of working with different data sources, creating models & data relations using for example Power BI (Power Pivot, Power Query) and DAX language
- Understanding database structure and common queries and functionalities (Azure SQL Database, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Practical experience of SharePoint platform (2013/2016/2019/Office 365)
- Proven track of implementing improvements based on VBA or RPA solutions (nice to have)
- Knowledge of cloud solutions as Azure environment and its components would be a strong asset
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details to business
- Demonstrating structured analytical approach, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of statistics, assessing quality of data, removing corrupted data, determine meaning of data, analysing trends,
- Excellent data visualization skills. Presenting data in easy to understand and straight-forward way
- Work independently and also as part of a team to design and develop solutions
- Background or Knowlegde of HR processes would be an asset
What will you do?
- Building data reporting and analytics function and processes for DEO engagement
- Building reports and dashboards including use of relevant BI tools (Power BI)
- Exploring and integrating data from various sources (SAP, Ticketing tool, Knowledge Management) including data obtained from customers
- Building data models, finding patterns, relationships and identifying trends
- Develop high performing solutions and complex calculations, perform data and operational analysis.
- Work with relevant parties to address service quality issues and any variances in actual performance against agreed SLAs / KPIs
- Streamline data collection process, reduce manual intervention and leverage technology
- Collect and collate data according to standard data definitions from multiple sources, identifying and resolving data gaps and inconsistencies
- Deliver ad-hoc data requests and insights, in a transparent, prioritized and efficient way, seeking standardization in line with guidelines and frameworks
- Support the delivery teams of continuous improvement initiatives, together with key stakeholders
- Proactively identifying and develop solutions, suggest process standardisation / opportunities for automation
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for professionals eager to engage actively in setting up an HR service for well-established UK & Ireland retail brand. This is an opportunity to drive impact through dynamic Digital Employee Operations, with scope covering Vacancy & Onboarding management, Employee Administration, Payroll and Rewards processes.We invite you to be a part of global team valuing collaboration, diversity, quality and fun, taking on this new exciting challenge, including the transition of HR processes into Kraków Delivery Center.
Join us and use your skills to make a difference.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing