Who are we looking for?
- Accounting knowledge of respective process area (AR)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Project management competencies
- Communication and interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Flexibility and availability for travel
What will you do?
This role is to assist Client transformation team with organization of consistent & ad - hoc training package to ensure successful implementation of new ERP system and processes design.
- Supporting and conducting trainings to the local finance
- Defining training needs
- Developing efficient training methods
- Coordinating and monitoring the training calendar
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
Who will you be working with?
You will be a part of separate transformation team which supports Client with business transformation. It’s a team of 15 process experts ( AP/AR/GL) who are working closely with the Client on implementation of new ERP system and process models globally.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Possibility to work partially from home
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing