State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
AML Expert, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-635145
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The AIS (Alternative Investments Solutions) Poland AML Team provides a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) service to Alternative Investments Solutions clients for all contracting locations. AML Subject Matter Expert ensures that State Street AML Compliance Policies with respect to Global AML and Sanctions BU Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Ensuring State Street Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Policies with respect to CDD procedures are followed,
- Responsible for providing a team of associates with procedural updates and necessary training,
- Preparing training program for the Team and conducting it,
- Assisting staff in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from donor sites and sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors,
- Performing quality checks and managing the completion of CDD documentation for all clients in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures,
- Notifying local management of operational issues,
- Engaging with other State Street offices and providing updates and the necessary reports to State Street Donor sites,
- Monitoring the progress on the collection of CDD documentation for reviewed profiles, and maintaining a relationship with the Business Unit contacts throughout the profile completion process,
- Managing the preparation of MIS on clients CDD and underlying investors,
- Supervising and reviewing status reports for senior management
- Ability to interpret AML policies, procedures and laws and put into practice,
- Ability to suggest changes in AML policies and procedures,
- Ability to train staff on the application of new procedures and policies,
- Ability to engage with senior managers from different State Street sites and locally communicating confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
- Can flex and adjust to different reporting requirements of various State Street sites,
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills,
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines,
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills,
- Very good language skills in English,
- Knowledge of AML laws and know-your-customer process,
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.