What's on Offer
- international team environment
- attractive benefits package
- training budget
- competitive salary
- Function as the key point of contact between solution delivery and deal pursuit
- Responsible for crafting winning, deliverable solutions.
- Accountable to service delivery to ensure solutions are deliverable and as standard as possible - plays a key role to ensure delivery risks are managed/highlighted and appropriate internal reviews/sign-offs take place.
- With an overall solution in mind, the Solution Architect will research, evaluate and select technology and infrastructure products, analyse functionality and features, assesses cost benefit factors and budgetary/resource impacts, impacts/risks to customer organization, security and users, investigates compatibility with the existing operating environment selects products for evaluation, determines evaluation criteria and recommends final selection
- Assess and evaluate new emerging products and works with corporate EA team and customers to ensure that the product adheres to establish standards, policies and guidelines
- Adhere to standard solution architecture methodology (such as ensuring appropriate reviews/sign-offs with solution delivery management)
- Accountable for analysing IT environment - conducting a company-wide current state / needs analysis
- Responsible to lead the due diligence phase of a pursuit and to validate and revise the solution as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in engineering, computer science or related fields
- Experience in Solution Architect position
- Process strong business acumen: Understand capital and operational expenses and consider each as they create their solution
- Strong communication skills across all levels.
- Good command of the English language
- Resourceful and able to start on project work with ambiguous and incomplete information
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of enterprise business processes and IT systems (e.g., ERP, CRM)
- Strong understanding of technology, particularly as related to ERP software and hardware, SOA