Who are we looking for?
- Good command of English and Czech.
- Has positive attitude in the area of corporate communication, customer oriented attitude
- Wants to work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently
- Manages time and prioritizes, work in a changing environment, work under pressure
- Has good analytical skills
- Knows MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
What will you do?
- Perform Invoice Pre-Process-Manual and Electronic
- Process Invoices (PO, Non-PO, Recurring, Down Payments documents)
- Perform Vendor Balance Clearing and Vendor’s account reconciliation
- Review and resolve client and Vendor Queries
- Support of control processes
- Supporting reporting process
Who will you be working with?
For our New Client in Katowice Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team with the option to take part in the transition of P2P processes and to help in building a new team.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing