Who are we looking for?
You can become a special agent if you…
- Can speak English
- Know French
- Have an experience in finance and accounting area (AP, AR, GL or different)
- Have strong communication skills
- Have ability to work independently
What will you do?
What do our special agents do?
- They are on a constant mission supporting other teams among the organization – they are working from different places, sometimes also abroad
- Flying Squad members have finance & accounting knowledge at their fingertips and know foreign languages
- They are flexible and fearless
- They can deliver best F&A solutions in the blink of an eye
- They are able to kill all client’s issues
- ...and they even know how to make some paperwork exciting!
Who will you be working with?
Who are we?
We are the group of “special agents”. We have F&A at our fingertips and foreign languages down to a science. We are on a constant mission – sometimes we work undercover from another building other times we are abroad. We act on our own. We cope with limited information. We are the ones that put it all together. We deliver best solutions in the blink of an eye. We are flexible. We are fearless.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing