Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in Order to Cash processes for a Client in Poland within the media & entertainment sector – one of the most famous media studios. The scope involved covers processes Cash application, Dispute Management.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Around 2 years of experience in O2C area
- Good English skills
- Fluent Spanish skills are essential (min. B2)
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- SAP / People Soft knowledge will be an advantage
- Teamwork approach
What will you do?
- Research and resolve dispute cases
- Process incoming payments, offsets, reversals and other requests
- Reconcile AR cash balances
- Perform other AR duties
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Credit notes processing
Who will you be working with?
Team building activities and great atmosphere: we take lunch together and celebrate birthday, wedding and other important occasion; once a quarter we go to restaurant. Fabulous work environment: our space is full of colorful posters, toys and fairy tales characters. Gifts from Client: we get some movie gadgets and cinema tickets.
Join us and be a part of magic movie world!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing