State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Information Security Specialist, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-636215
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Business Information Security Specialists support the business unit information security program through the coordination and execution of processes implemented to ensure the business units’ compliance with security policies and controls. The business unit Senior Information Security Officer or Information Security Officer are ultimately responsible for the execution and oversight of Business Information Security Specialist tasks performed for their area.
Business Information Security Specialist roles and responsibilities are defined under three (3) domain areas; Information Security Program Support, Information Security Business Support and Education. The following details the objective and specific responsibilities for each domain.
Information Security Program Support (Support the development and management of the information security program within the business unit):
- Provide input and support the development and management of the information security program and strategy, playing a key role in information security program activities
- Support the development, communication and integration of information security into processes, procedures and other documentation to support the implementation of the information security program
- Support process and application owners in the remediation of identified business control failures (including CATS/audit issues)
- Act as backup for Information Security Officer or Sr. Information Security Officer (when required)
Information Security Business Support (Integrate information security requirements into business unit processes)
- Access Management - Support SVP recertification of restricted access and non-standard authorized approvers
- Access Management - Coordinate the resolution of problematic access, including segregation of duties violations
- Access Management - Oversee process to support removal of user access for terminated and transferred employees
- Application Risk - Support application owners in the completion and review of Information Security Risk Management Program (ISRMP) assessment process
- Application Risk - Support onboarding of applications per the SailPoint Application Integration Schedule with Information Security Officer or Sr. Information Security Officer (when required)
- Information Classification - Provide clear guidance, education and awareness, and develop SOP's to support classification of information by data owners
- 3rd Party Risk - Support business in understanding processes, and provide guidance to answer information security related TPRM requests
- Education & Awareness - Support the creation of education and awareness content
- Management & Risk Committee Reporting - Support the creation of management and risk committee reporting
Education (Maintain up to date knowledge of evolving information security threat landscape)
- Demonstrate a commitment to information security by obtaining additional training and staying current with information security technologies and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of information security experience
- Financial services experience a plus
- Business concepts including financial, business requirements, compliance and risk management
- Strong analytical, communication, research and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email and collaborative tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.