Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees working all over the world. Are you customer-oriented and eager to help companies automate processes and increase efficiencies? Are you forward-thinking with the desire to contribute to making market leading technology even better? We offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
at KPMG you can work in:
- general audit
- financial services audit
- the law firm the D.Dobkowski
The person will be part of a team responsible for KPMG’s Global Payroll Manager Software which is a web-based global payroll solution allowing organizations to better manage cross border payroll compliance, management reporting, recharges and internal control requirements for their globally mobile workforce.
- Day-to-day operations including oversight of payroll data management including formatting, consolidation, validation, and reconciliation,
- Preparation of expatriate payroll instructions for our global client-base utilizing our internal web-based technology,
- Cooperation with multinational Client’s HR department, Internal payroll and third-party vendors,
- Reviewing monthly payroll and reconciliation reports and working closely with Client’s foreign offices to ensure proper data collection,
- Supporting global payroll compliance cycles (Annual Compensation processes, Year-End projects),
- Contribute to process improvements, and recommend areas of automation,
- Establish and maintain great relationship within the global KPMG network as well as our global client base.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field,
- New graduates or maximum of 2 years professional work experience is preferred,
- Proficiency in English (written, spoken) is required. Any additional language is a plus,
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel),
- Attention to detail,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment,
- Commitment to teamwork and excellence.
why is it worth to work fot KPMG?
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for inviduality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work enviroment
- interesting and innovative projects