Who are we looking for?
- knowledge in Internal Control, compliance (SOD, automated controls, SOX) preferred
- knowledge in MS office applications
- analitycal skills
- adequate communication skills
experience in cooperating with local, regional and other senior management
- very good self-organization, planning and coordination & collaboration skills
- very good written and communication skills in English are a must
- accuracy and scrupulousness
What will you do?
Full time work in small team that is responsible for Middle Office internal control part for the global treasury services entity. As a team member you will have opportunity to cooperate with external and internal audit units, you will have option to understand business or IT process controls. It is unique position that allows to cooperate between high management and external auditors. In details person will be responsible for dealing with audit queries, organizing process walk-through meetings, investigations and managing user ID internal control reporting. In addition scope involves some portion of cooperation with the banks in regards to bank documentation queries and preparation monthly or quaterly reporting.
Who will you be working with?
Full time work in small team that is responsible for Middle Office internal control part for the global treasury services entity.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing