Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English
- Strong organizational skills required; including good time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to details
- Commitment and ownership attitude
- Awareness of ITIL and business processes
- Experience within Knowledge Management will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
What will you do?
Knowledge Analyst role will be a part of central OneKM team providing the Knowledge Management process for the clients within the Capgemini EE. OneKM focus on a day-to-day knowledge sharing and collaboration across Knowledge Management area, establishing unified generic knowledge database and approach, mutual support during knowledge transition phases performed at each service desk and on effective use of the tools available to capture, maintain and distribute knowledge. This role will be responsible for ensuring and supporting the Knowledge Management process for one of our clients.
- Management of existing and new knowledge documents
- Promotion and training of the knowledge management tools (Service Now and BMC Remedy)
- Active support of Knowledge Transfer activities accordingly to assigned tasks
- Maintaining and developing the use of the knowledge base/tools among all internal and external teams
- Maintaining up to date Knowledge Management work instructions and procedures accordingly to best practices
- Providing accuracy and consistency of knowledge
- Conduction of Knowledge Gathering and Transfer related activities for on-going transitions within Capgemini
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.