Who are we looking for?
- Server platform knowledge
- Basic Linux skills (RedHat, SuSe)
- Filesystems management
- Vmware environment knowledge in area of use
- General network protocols understanding
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ubuntu distribution
- Scripting (bash, perl, ruby)
- Experience in infrastructure management
- Good troubleshooting skills
- SAN storage understanding
What will you do?
This role is best suitable for junior professionals and postgraduates seeking to provide development in Linux and configuration management areas.
You will perform incident resolution, change management and root cause analysis supported by more experianced colleagues. You will have opportunity do participate in projects to improve existing environment setup, current standards and implement new solutions.
- Incident resolution
- Execute changes in environment according to prepared instructions and trainings
- Hardware issues analysis and management
- Update documentation according to found best practises
- Cooperate with other members for script development and automation implemetation
- Opportunity to familiar with Satellite, Foreman, GitLab
Who will you be working with?
Linux Team is a group of highly motivated people focused on managing the IT environment, implementing new solutions and constantly expanding their knowledge. Team Spirit is the base of our daily work!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.