For our client, one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Krakow, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a
- review and sign off instructions for Options, Futures, and other derivatives,
- establish sufficient company's internal and client external communication,
- participate in the interviews of new candidates,
- drive proper changes within the team’s processes,
- daily workflow monitor for accuracy and timeliness,
- follow updates within the exchange-traded and OTC derivatives market,
- inspire, coach and develop team members and their training needs.
- minimum of 4 years experience in Fund Accounting or Corporate Finances industry,
- work within an Alternative Investment Solutions unit,
- supervisor experience will be recommended,
- BA/MS degree and/or equivalent work experience,
- fluent English and decision-making skills,
- attention to detail and the complexity of processes.
- possibility to gain expertise in investment areas,
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- work in a large organization with a horizontal grade system,
- high-quality benefit system.