We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor/HRBP speaking fluent French to join our HR Advice team based in Kraków. This position is to support line managers in France and provide them with end-to-end advice on HR matters/queries. We are in a journey of growing our impact on the business, we are therefore looking for an experienced HR professional to help us in that journey, someone who has experience in partnering with the business and can bring that mindset to our organization. At the same time, helping us to grow the competences required to be an effective and trusted advisor to the business.
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to employees and line managers; supporting managers with HR-related cases.
- Diagnose incoming request to establish needs of the line manager and/or employee; subsequently take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to other part of the HR model.
- Provide seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers and employees. Queries may include, but not limited to: Exit/ Redundancy management; Policy guidance; Absence management; Leave, Retirement, Benefits advice
- Support Line Managers with Organizational Management, related to organizational changes and resourcing.
- Support Line Managers with local and global policy queries.
- Apply policies to specific business situations, including determining exceptions.
- Support with the execution of global/local change initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering great employee experience through pro-actively addressing employee and line manager needs.
- Provide coaching and feedback to line managers, equipping to line managers to deal with HR related matters in a correct and compliant way.
- Supports the execution and timely delivery of critical business change initiatives. This includes, but not limited to: Country-specific organization redesign implementation; business/function ramp-up or demobilization events, requiring cross-HR co-ordination e.g. Talent, Integrated Resourcing and International Mobility.
- Previous experience of working in HR business partnering/HR advice role within an international organization
- Good understanding of HR Model, and where to find specialist knowledge
- Knowledge of local and global policies, and the associated processes
- An understanding of policy intent with knowledge of when exceptions should be applicable
- Working knowledge of different IT-systems (e.g. Workday, SAP)
- Excellent French is a must
- Fluent English
- Employee Centric and Service Excellence mindset
- Ownership; end to end accountability for resolution
- Assertiveness and courage to challenge
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.