For our client, large financial institution in Cracow, we are looking for candidates interested in working as an
- review basis legal documentation, KYC and due diligence reviews,
- analysis of Client Account Profiles to maintain high efficiency,
- open accounts for new clients, preparing registration,
- participate in the interviews and selection of new candidates,
- provide regular feedback and development plans of direct reports,
- develop, cross-training and manage the workflow of team members.
- 3+ years of experience in the finance field,
- BA degree and/or equivalent work experience,
- ability to manage a team of subordinates and provide feedback,
- attention to detail and the complexity of processes,
- prioritize and allocate team workload,
- experience in KYC/AML would be an asset.
- possibility to gain expertise in investment areas,
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- high-quality benefit system,
- opportunities to grow expertise and take on new challenges,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- work in a large organization with a horizontal grade system.