IT Project Officer in Finance Technology Team
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you a multitasker? Are you able to deal with people on all levels of the hierarchy? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide PMO-related services and support to Finance Technology
You’ll be working in the Finance Technology team as part of the Portfolio team providing PMO support to the Portfolio Lead, Program and Project Managers. The Technology Project Officers provide pro-active administration and support to the program and project managers using agreed management methodologies.
You have the following experience and skills:
• Program and project administration for large and complex change initiatives
• Organizing team meetings, working groups, workshops, stakeholder governance meetings, and associated logistics in global organizations with multi-functional teams and resources dispersed across international time zones
• Production and maintenance of project documents (presentations, status reports, financial reports, RAID, Change Control etc.)
• Ensuring documentation and tracking of project risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints, actions, and project deliverables
• Support the PM in creating and maintaining detailed Project plans for large and complex projects
• Ensure project adherence to UBS SDLC and project governance processes
• Documenting meeting actions and minutes; maintaining a central actions logs; and proactive follow up on actions to closure
• Assisting Program Managers, Project Managers, and Program PMO by responding to project related queries, reports, status updates, plan maintenance etc.
• Project cost management and control – budget, forecast, actual (Administration in PPM and other SDLC toolsets)
• You may have to comply with and administer Program Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) if applicable
• Embed risk awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
• Expertise in producing high quality documents and presentations with Microsoft Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• Highly preferable that you have knowledge and experience with using program and workstream setup in UBS tools (PPM, SharePoint, Jira Tollgate, Jira RAID etc.)
– an expert in your functional area
– an all-rounder with strong analytical skills
– experienced in supporting program/project managers
– an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels on very different topics
– analytical and able to interpret financial data
– highly organized, with the ability to prioritize your own time to meet agreed targets and objectives
– proactive in providing support to the PM and team processes, procedures and requests and willing to get involved in coordinating activities that extend beyond your own area of expertise
– able to execute your own duties independently with a degree of autonomy and within some supervision and oversight from the PM.
– proactive in identifying opportunities to bring about improvements via changes in processes and procedures and to continuous productivity gains that impact your team, project and areas beyond
– resilient, persuasive and effective in winning people over where there is resistance
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IT Project Officer in Finance Technology Team | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."