Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Senior DevOps Engineer | Cracow
Senior DevOps Engineer | Cracow
- Develops best practices and tools for application execution, release and support.
- Provides product team with CI/CD technical software application support, problems resolution and appropriate documentation.
- Develops deep understanding of automation capabilities.
- Defines deployment pipelines according to needs of developers, business and QA stakeholders.
- Performs application tuning to optimize overall system performance, often working with technical support.
- Manages the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Release Management.
- Makes sure application security policies and standards are followed.
- Train peers on technical aspects of applications as needed.
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
Profile we look for
- Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- General knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyse requirements and develop solutions.
- Accountability for work effort.
- Previous experience working in DevOps environment on position delivering CI/CD solutions – minimum 2 years
- Experience and strong understanding of DevOps tools. Preferred stack: Gitlab CI, Artifactory, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube,
- Working experience of AWS DevOps including Cloud Formation, Serverless
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Understanding and basic experience with test automation tools
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The position of DevOps Engineer is a vital role in product development teams. It provides automation roadmap definition and building the CI/CD solutions increasing team’s efficiency. It is both hands on development role as well as requires cooperation with external automation teams for tasks not being provided internally.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."