For our Client, international production company we are looking for candidates for the position of
- preparing the annual budget, forecasts, and long-term plans for polish and regional entities,
- comparing actual performance with the budget, analyzing variances,
- responsible for group and management reporting,
- providing and interpreting financial business information,
- responsible for month and year closing process,
- close cooperation with the accounting department,
- team management.
- minimum of 6 years of professional experience in F&A including minimum 2 years on a managerial position in controlling or audit,
- university degree in accounting, economics, finance or related,
- SAP knowledge,
- IFRS and Polish GAAP knowledge,
- good technical skills,
- ACCA or CIMA will be a strong asset,
- fluency in English,
- ability to work under pressure, excellent communication skills,
- strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- attractive salary and bonus,
- social benefits.