Data Management Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you experienced with data warehouse and data management technologies? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– establish and operate effective project governance, ensuring appropriate representation from key stakeholders
– act as a key point of contact between the Business, Compliance and IT
– work with stakeholders to ensure that adequate skilled resources are assigned to the project
– produce project plans that accurately capture the full scope of change work
– organize requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– Implement project controls and track delivery progress
– Engage business analysts, system developers, outsource vendor and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle
– Review and quality assure project deliverables
– coordinate with various IT organizations to implement business solutions
You’ll be working in global Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Krakow. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions for data management in CORC organization. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
– experience as an IT project manager in multi-project environments with globally distributed teams
– experience with IT data management and relational databases
– experience with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint management
– strong core project management process and software tools knowledge
– strong Microsoft Office skills with a preference on Excel & Powerpoint
– experience managing agile projects
– the ability to interpret a set of requirements (you know what they really want)
– an robust understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a solid understanding of processes associated with the banking and brokerage business, and regulatory issues
– well-developed business communication skills – both written and verbal
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– a good understand of work flow processes
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– confidence to challenge assumptions and ‘pushback’ on unreasonable demands where necessary
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Data Management Project Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."