Business Manager within Governance & Transformation Team in Wroclaw
Job Reference #
Are you the right person to support constantly change organization successfully?
We are looking for you as our new team member with your
- proven track record solving problems, finding solutions and managing tasks efficiently
- interest in cooperation with key stakeholders and ability to work across organizational boundaries
- ability to turn a concept into a working model
- good report writing skills plus a knack for creating clear, concise and convincing ppt presentations at short notice
- understanding of dependencies and interactions and complex organizational structures
- understanding of regulatory requirements
If this appeals to you, you might be the right person for our team!
You’ll be working in the UBS Europe SE Governance & Transformation Team in Wrocław.
We are responsible for all tasks related to Governance & Transformation within UBS Europe SE Operations. UBS Europe SE Operations consists of the Global Wealth Management Operations departments in Luxembourg, Germany, Italy, Spain and Investment Bank Operations in Germany with our service provider in the UK. We work very closely with Operations Senior Management cross European Locations. Our work portfolio comprises outsourcing management, regulatory requirements, document framework, policies, coordination of ad hoc requests from regulators and coordination of input for internal and external auditors.
- a university degree
- first working experience
- problem-solving skills and strong commitment to achieving results
- analytical and strategic skills
- good planning and organizational skills
- experience with implementing of regulatory requirements
- command of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- totally focused on client services and team collaboration
- flexible and able to work under pressure
- highly motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
- fluent in English
Knowledge of other European languages would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Manager within Governance & Transformation Team in Wroclaw | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."