Specialist in Transfer Agent Team [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Performing BAU activities as per team’s daily checklist
- Monitoring of all daily actions in the team’s activity, noticing weak spots, suggesting solutions and workload streamlining
- Team mailbox monitoring throughout the day
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Preparing daily reports (checklist, KPI etc.)
- Investigation and fixing any issues regarding daily business to avoid delays
- Ensuring the follow-up of documents receipts
- Proactive communication with business partners – phone calls instead of emails for a quick resolution of complex issues as well as group phone calls pickup
- Monitoring procedures and checklist updates, immediate reporting to management any discrepancies and gaps in process and procedures
- Creating and updating process documents
- Preparing reports for management
- Participation in systems testing
- Active participation in onboarding of new clients and implementation of new products
- Participation in internal trainings for new employees
- Actively participate in all change initiatives in the department
- Maintaining satisfactory relationship with internal and external clients
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree (preferred: Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Have very good command of English
- Have min. 2 years of relevant experience (experience in Financial Services will be an advantage)
- Are focused on details
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Have ability to work effectively as a team player
- Have good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Are able to strong reactivity to meet short deadlines
- Are self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa