Internship in HR department
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of documents and you are willing to know more with regards to new technologies?
We’re looking for Documentation Specialist to:
• prepare and scan documents for PL region
• coordinate daily scanning activities and daily workload
You’ll be working within HR Operations Structure in Green Office in Czerwone Maki in Krakow.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• a university degree or during the studies still flexible to work full time
• adequate professional experience in work with documentation
• interest in documents and digitalization
• a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately with other team members
• organized and detail-oriented
• English – B1/B2
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internship in HR department | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."