Project Management Specialist in Financial Crime Unit
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
What will be your job:
- Providing end-to-end project management support using agreed project management methodologies
- Creating and owning documentation for projects, including risks tracking, RAID, action logs, project deliverables, schedule
- Managing project change (analyzing impact on the project, providing recommendations, assuring proper communication regarding change)
- Reporting and forecasting as part of project control using e.g. project management reporting tools
- Actively supporting junior team members
What we have to offer:
- Well defined career path in PMO/PM in a renowned global network
- A very international and quickly developing environment, offering some exciting opportunities (it is all in your hands)
- Opportunity to work for leading global institutions
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Open team with healthy working culture
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
What we expect from you:
- University degree
Excellent written and spoken German and communicative English
Project Management related certificates is a must
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint; Project Management tools
Strong team player with interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
Strong leadership skills
Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
Flexible and proactive work style
Ability to learn fast in new areas of expertise
Ability to understand and work in a multicultural environment
More than 3 years of Project Management professional experience
Interest in Project Management as a career path
Willingness to travel is a must
Wybierz przyszłość w PwC. Łączymy nowe technologie z potrzebami biznesowymi.
Wymyślamy rozwiązania, które kształtują rynki.