State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
AML/KYC Lead Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-639086
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Why this role is important to us?
You will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the end to end AML/KYC process, with a focus on entities for on boarding new customers and accounts, completion of periodic reviews, event driven reviews, EDD monitoring and PEP analysis as required, in accordance with applicable AML policies and procedures.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Create the AML/KYC record in the system sourcing information from internal and external sources for all risk ratings (Regulatory websites, Company website, Banker’s Almanac, Lexis Nexis, World Check etc.)
- Perform and provide SME advice to the team to complete Know Your Customer due diligence in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures and consider the risks to State Street when on boarding or completing periodic reviews / EDR's
- Follow the speak up, listen up values - including timely escalation of AML concerns, suspicious activity or any corporate policy breaches
- Meet agreed targets for AML/KYC record review and completion within agreed timeframes escalating when required
- Assist in facilitating AML awareness training sessions across the team to continue to enhance the quality of deliverables. Drivers for this should include (but not limited to) recent QC findings, CoE refer backs, self-test results, audit or M&S findings.
- Assist in departmental projects as required
- Ensure job aids are updated on a regular basis to keep in line with current policies and procedures within the team
- Act as a AML/KYC subject matter expert; providing technical expertise and guidance to AML/KYC analysts as needed
- Track outstanding queries and issues through to timely resolution
Additional job responsibilities:
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory AML/KYC requirements 3 years+
- Experience in high risk AML/KYC client on boarding or compliance function
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills: ability to analyse complex structures to determine risk exposure and applicable AML/KYC requirements
- Fluent English and well-developed communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional agility: ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines; quickly adapt and respond to change
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a concise manner
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings and technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.